As with new films, the majority of which are released on Wednesdays in France, new iOS games generally appear on the App Store on Thursdays. It is therefore like every week, on this day, that we offer you a selection of the best new iPhone and iPad games.
In this new batch, there are surely some beautiful pearls to eat, like those present in the previous list to be found there, such as Mythic Legends to download there, Streets of Rage 4 available here or The Day We Fought Space! available here on the App Store.
We present to you what seems to us to be the most qualitative. In any case, some of the games are free and can be tested easily. So don’t wait to make up your own mind! Don’t hesitate to come back and read us regularly so you don’t miss any news about games on iOS, among others. Namely, the Diablo Immortal game has been available since yesterday on the App Store and was entitled to its dedicated article. We have therefore not included it here.
Dragon Quest Builders
- Description :adventure game from Square Enix, set in the Dragon Quest universe. Dragon Quest Builders has already been released on consoles and received unanimous reviews, it is one of the best games of the moment according to the specialized press, but also according to the players themselves. Halfway between a MineCraft and a Zelda, this title will surprise you with its rich gameplay, but also its high-flying achievement. With Diablo Immortal, another game to test without waiting a single second
- WE love : the visual design reminiscent of the adventure games of yesteryear, but with a touch of je-ne-sais-quoi giving the whole modernity
- Download link : here on the App Store
- Description : a musical game, in which you have to pick up the pace to advance in the adventure. Discover extremely well-produced, catchy music and try to press in the right places at the right times in order to earn as many points as possible. In addition to being perfectly sounded, the game also looks very beautiful visually. In short, here is the pearl of the week, which we did not necessarily expect
- We like: the rhythm game genre has already been widely exploited on the App Store, but Rotaeno’s production seems so qualitative that we can’t help but be seduced
- Download link : available here
- Description : card game, far from all those Hearthstone titles where each card corresponds to a creature and where deck creation can sometimes be more complex than the card battles themselves. Also, in Raven, everything is done solo, against the computer. This game emphasizes minimalism and beautiful visuals. During your games, the background changes, so you can admire magnificent landscapes. Raven is a relaxing game, zen, but not lacking in challenge all the same. The goal is to achieve the highest possible score.
- We like: the return to the sources and basics of the card game, all without warrior dressing. It feels good !
- Download link : available here on the App Store
- Description: an adventure and puzzle game, offering a very particular visual style. Solve many puzzles to progress with the two faceless heroes. Take advantage of the magnificent scenery and let yourself be carried away by this universe that is both poetic and quite disturbing. Loop is signed Alvaro Ortuno, it is a priori his first realization for iPhone and iPad.
- We like: an extremely engaging atmosphere, and above all, an amazing design
- Download link : here on the app store
Brilliance: Catch the light
- Description :puzzle game, in which you have to mix the colors of the lights to achieve your goals. Move the light beams and cross them to create the winning combination. The game is easy to access, but it still requires careful thought, especially for the toughest levels. The absence of a timer or countdown still gives the player plenty of time to complete each challenge
- We like: the principle is interesting and its implementation seems successful
- Download link : meet here
You have tested new features, appreciated or not, do not hesitate to share your feedback with the community in the comments!