- On your iPhone running iOS 12 or later, go to Settings.
- Tap Screen Time.
- Tap Use Screen Time Passcode.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Enable Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Tap Content Restrictions > Web Content.
Correspondingly, how do I block the Reddit app on my iPhone?
Moreover, how can I block a website on my iPhone?
- Tap the “Screen Time” tab.
- Tap the “Content & Privacy Restrictions” tab.
- Switch on the button pictured.
- Tap “Content Restrictions.”
- Tap the “Web Content” tab.
- After you select “Limit Adult Websites,” you can add websites you’d like to always or never allow.
Considering this, can I block Reddit? In order to block someone, a Reddit user simply has to click the “block user” button while viewing the reply from the user in question in their inbox. Once this is done, the Reddit user will no longer see any Reddit posts, comments, or messages from the person they have just blocked.
Frequent question, how do I block an app?
- Launch the Google Play Store.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, tap the profile icon.
- Then, tap on Settings.
- Scroll down to the User controls section and tap Parental controls.
- Toggle Parental controls on.
- Create a PIN and tap OK.
- Then, confirm your PIN and tap OK.
Tap your avatar (in the top left corner on Android) and tap the Reddit Premium tab. Tap the Get Premium button and follow the instructions. With a premium subscription, you can not only block subreddits but also buy Reddit Gold, the site’s currency that allows you to interact with other users and their content.
- 1 How do I block a website on my iPhone without restrictions?
- 2 How can I block a particular website?
- 3 How do you clear your iPhone history?
- 4 When you block someone on Reddit can they see your posts?
- 5 Can you stop someone from following you on Reddit?
- 6 Can you block a Reddit community?
- 7 How do I restrict TikTok on iPhone?
- 8 Is there a way to block apps on iPhone at a certain time?
- 9 Which app is best for parental control?
- 10 Can you hide Subreddits from home?
- 11 How do I hide Subreddits from my profile?
How do I block a website on my iPhone without restrictions?
To ban adult websites, tap and choose “Limit Adult Content.” If you want to block individual websites, go to “NEVER ALLOW” and choose “Add a Website.” Now enter the URLs of the websites you can block.
How can I block a particular website?
- Install ES File Explorer.
- In this folder, you’ll see the file named hosts – tap it and in the pop up menu, tap text.
- Tap the edit button in the top bar.
- Now, you’re editing the file, and to block sites, you want to redirect their DNS.
- Reboot your Android device.
How do you clear your iPhone history?
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
When you block someone on Reddit can they see your posts?
No, you cannot block someone from seeing your posts on Reddit. Blocking someone only prevents you from seeing their posts. This means they are not notified when you block them. They can continue to interact with your posts and message you.
Can you stop someone from following you on Reddit?
Reddit now lets you see who follows you, and allows you to block individual people from following you. … Reddit is changing this, with a new feature that lets users see exactly who their followers are – and gives them the choice to block individual users from following them.
Can you block a Reddit community?
When it comes to blocking specific subreddits, mobile users are out of luck, just like their desktop/laptop comrades. There’s no option to use block hammer on either the Android or iOS version of the Reddit app. … Tap on your avatar (it is in the upper-left corner on Android) and tap on the Reddit Premium tab.
How do I restrict TikTok on iPhone?
- Go to the App Store, download Freedom, and sign-up.
- Click Blocklist, and then tap Add a blocklist.
- Name your blocklist.
- Tap Add Block and enter the URL tiktok.com, then click Add.
- Want to block TikTok now?
Is there a way to block apps on iPhone at a certain time?
- From the main Settings page, go to “Screen Time.”
- If Screen Time is off, tap “Turn On Screen Time.”
- Tap “App Limits” to set limits for certain apps.
- Select “Add Limit.”
- Choose which apps you’d like to limit.
Which app is best for parental control?
- Net Nanny Parental Control. The best parental control app overall, and great for iOS.
- Norton Family. The best parental control app for Android.
- Kaspersky Safe Kids.
- Screen Time.
- ESET Parental Control for Android.
Can you hide Subreddits from home?
The free way to hide subreddits from r/all is to use an extension called Reddit Enhancement Suite. It’s an exceptionally popular Reddit extension that we’ve also featured in our list of best extensions for Reddit. It can, among other things, hide any subreddit of your choice from r/all.
How do I hide Subreddits from my profile?
- Step 1: Tap your profile picture in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap “My profile.” Note: You can also tap your profile picture to go to your profile.
- Step 3: Tap “Edit.”
- Step 4: Tap the toggle to the right of “Show active communities.”