One way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without computer is to use Apple’s Find My iPhoneFind My iPhoneFind My iPhone was released initially as an app in June 2010 for users of MobileMe. In November 2010 with iOS 4.2, Find My iPhone was available for free for such devices. With the release of iCloud in October 2011, the service became free for all iCloud users.https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Find_My_iPhoneFind My iPhone – Wikipedia service. It allows you to remotely perform actions on an iOS device. All you need to do is access either the website or the app on another device and you will be able to unlock the device.
Furthermore, how do you unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud?
Beside above, how do I restore my disabled iPhone to factory settings without iTunes?
Additionally, can you unlock a disabled iPhone? Unfortunately, there is no way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad, which means you’ll be using Finder, iTunes, iCloud, or Recovery Mode to erase your device. You’ll then need to restore your device with an iTunes or iCloud backup.
Amazingly, how do I get my iPhone out of Disabled mode?
- Connect the iPhone to the computer that you normally use to sync with iTunes, then launch iTunes.
- Right-click on the iPhone icon in the left pane, then click “Back Up.”
- Select “Restore” when the backup finishes to restore your iPhone and exit disabled mode.
- Locate your iPhone in the Finder or in iTunes on the computer that it’s connected to.
- Choose Restore when you see the option to Restore or Update.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Disconnect your iPhone from the computer, then set up and use your iPhone.
How can I bypass my iPhone passcode without iTunes?
How do you Undisable an iPhone that says connect to iTunes without a computer?
One way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without computer is to use Apple’s Find My iPhone service. It allows you to remotely perform actions on an iOS device. All you need to do is access either the website or the app on another device and you will be able to unlock the device.
How do you fix an iPhone that is disabled?
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone without restoring it?
Step 1: First, go to iCloud.com. Step 2: Next to the Find My iPhone. Step 3: Next, click on All devices > then choose the device you want to be erased. Step 4: Click the Erase button to unlock your disabled iPhone.
Why does my iPhone say disabled for 23 million minutes?
Conclusion. If your iOS device says you need to wait for 24 or 25 million minutes to unlock it, please don’t smash it against the wall. The device simply reset its internal clock to the Unix Epoch. To fix the issue, insert a valid SIM card or force your terminal into Recovery Mode.
How do I trust a disabled iPhone?
If I have a disabled iPhone, how do I “Trust This Computer”? You can Trust This Computer on a disabled iPhone by using the Find My iPhone with iCloud or with Recovery mode and iTunes. WooTechy iDelock is an all-in-one tool that can also help you first re-enable your device so you can trust it with a computer.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without a computer?
- Go to the Settings app > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- The process will take a couple of minutes to complete.
- Open Safari or any browsers on any of your device > Enter icloud.com > Log in with your Apple ID and password.
How do I reset my iPhone without a password or computer?
- Go to www.icloud.com, and enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Navigate to “Find iPhone” tab and select it.
- Click “All Devices” and select the device you want to factory reset.
- Click “Erase [device name]” to reset your iPhone.
How do you factory reset a locked iPhone?
Perform a hard reset on your phone by holding down the sleep/wake button and the Home button at the same time. Hold the buttons until the “Connect to iTunes” screen appears. On your computer, choose “Restore” from the iTunes screen. This will delete all data from your phone.
How can I bypass my iPhone 7 passcode without iTunes?
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone from a computer?
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode.
- On your computer, click “Restore.”
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.