- In the Wallet app, tap your Suica or PASMO card.
- Tap the More button .
- Tap Add Money.
- Choose the amount that you want to add and tap Add.
- Select the credit or prepaid card that you want to use to pay and confirm the transaction with Face ID or Touch ID.
Amazingly, how can I recharge my Suica Mobile? The easiest way to charge your Mobile Suica is through Google Pay. Once Mobile Suica is installed on your phone, go to your Google Pay app and follow these steps. Once you have this set up, charging your Suica is as simple as tapping add money on Google Pay and using your existing cards.
In this regard, how do I renew Suica on Apple Pay?
- Tap Plan to renew commute plan. Tap “…” for Suica card options.
- Tap Renew > in the next screen choose 1-3-6 month validity and purchase with Apple Pay.
- Tap commute plan to renew or set renewal reminder.
- Set renewal reminder or renew commute plan> in the next screen choose 1-3-6 month validity and purchase with Apple Pay.
Also know, can I charge my Suica with credit card? Recharge the Suica The Suica can be loaded up to a maximum of 20,000 yen at Automatic Ticket Vending Machines and Fare Adjustment Machines displaying the Suica mark. Only yen may be used to load a card. A credit card cannot be used to load a Suica.
Quick Answer, how do I charge my Apple Wallet?
- Go to your card info: iPhone: Open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Cash card, then tap .
- Tap Add Money.
- Enter an amount. The minimum is $10.
- Tap Add, then confirm the U.S. debit or prepaid card2 that you want to use to add money.
- Confirm with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
- Open Wallet.
- Tap Suica or PASMO card.
- Tap Add Money, then follow the instructions on the screen.
Which is better Suica or PASMO?
The only difference between PASMO and SUICA is who sells them. SUICA is from JR East, and PASMO is from Tokyo-area non-JR rail operators, including Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway. … A SUICA must be returned to a JR East station, and a PASMO must be returned to a subway or private rail station in Tokyo.
How do I remove Suica from my iPhone?
Go to Wallet, tap Suica•PASMO, tap “˙˙˙” in the upper right corner, scroll to the bottom of the Suica card options, tap “Remove This Card”. Poof, the card is gone from Wallet, but don’t worry.
How do I check my Suica history?
Option #2 Suica App Suica App shows the most recent 100 transactions. Access transaction history in the bottom menu or tapping SF in the Ticket Purchase/Suica Management section. Mobile Suica cloud updates the SF transaction list every 24 hours so you will not see todays transactions shown in Wallet.
How do you get to Suica?
- Find a Ticket Machine. Suica cards can be purchased through ticket machines available at any JR East station.
- Purchase a New Suica.
- Select the Type of Suica.
- Insert Your Payment.
- Use Your Suica Card.
How do I get a refund on my Suica card?
There are consultation and travel offices called Midori-no-madoguchi (Ticket Window) at all JR stations. This is where you can refund your Suica card. Just look for their green-colored sign. Tell the staff that you want a refund to begin the procedure.
Can I use Suica card in Osaka?
You can use Icoca/Pasmo/Suica for all trains, subways and buses in Osaka. You can also use Icoca/Pasmo/Suica at many shops, especially convenience stores. You can use Icoca/Pasmo/Suica in other parts of Japan as well.
Can u get scammed on Apple pay?
The way you can get scammed with Apple Pay is the same as you could get scammed while using any other payment system. Scammers make you transfer your money via Apple Pay to appear as if it was your own choice. A cybercriminal will use social engineering to pretend to be your friend or a family member asking for money.
Can I use my Apple ID balance for Apple pay?
You can use your Apple ID balance to buy apps, pay for subscriptions, and more. … Apple ID balance isn’t available in all countries or regions. See if you can pay with Apple ID balance in your country or region.
Why did I get charged for Apple services?
What can be labeled as Apple Services transactions. Music, movies, TV shows, stickers, books, and app purchases (from the iTunes Store, App Store, and Book Store). These are billed at the time of purchase. They can also include in-app purchases, pre-ordered music or movies, and subscriptions that automatically renew.
How do I transfer my credit card to my new iPhone?
Cards do not transfer – you will need to add them to Apple Pay separately on your new iPhone (each combination of payment card and device is assigned a unique Device Account Number).
How do I set my iPhone region?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account.
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap Change Country or Region.
- Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.