- In the Safari app on your Mac, click the Show Downloads button near the top-right corner of the Safari window. The button isn’t shown if the downloads list is empty.
- Do any of the following: Pause a download: Click the Stop button to the right of the filename in the downloads list.
In this regard, how do I find my download history in Safari? To see the list of your Safari downloads, simply open the browser and click on the View tab in the upper menu. Select Show Downloads. Another way to quickly see your downloads is to click directly on the downwards arrow in the top right corner of Safari browser menu.
Subsequently, how do I find my download history on a Mac? You can check your Mac’s download history, using a simple Terminal command: Navigate to ‘Applications > Utilities. ‘ Double-click to launch the Terminal application.
Additionally, how can I see my full download history? The three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser ‒ the so-called “hamburger menu” ‒ open a list of commands and options within Chrome. Click on it to open a list of the customization options and then click on “Downloads” to display a list of your recent download activity.
Likewise, where do I find Safari Downloads on my iPhone? You can find your downloads on your Android device in your My Files app (called File Manager on some phones), which you can find in the device’s App Drawer. Unlike iPhone, app downloads are not stored on the home screen of your Android device, and can be found with an upward swipe on the home screen.
How do I view download history on iPhone?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Purchase History.
- Your purchase history appears.
How do I restore my Downloads folder on Mac?
- Open a Finder window and go to your user folder.
- In the user folder you should see the downloads folder.
- Drag the downloads folder to the place you want it in the sidebar.
- Drag the Downloads folder to the right side of the vertical bar in the Dock.
How do you check the history on a Mac?
You can search your browsing history to quickly find webpages you visited. In the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Show All History.
How do I see app installed history?
You can see all the apps you’ve ever downloaded on your Android phone by opening the “My apps & games” section in your Google Play Store. The apps you’ve downloaded are divided into two sections: “Installed” (all the apps currently installed on your phone) and “Library” (all the apps that aren’t currently installed).
How do I see all the apps I’ve downloaded 2021?
How do I find recent Downloads on my computer?
To view the Downloads folder, open File Explorer, then locate and select Downloads (below Favorites on the left side of the window). A list of your recently downloaded files will appear. Default folders: If you don’t specify a location when saving a file, Windows will place certain types of files into default folders.
Where do PDF Downloads go on iPhone?
How do I resume my Safari Downloads on my iPhone?
- To pause or stop it, click on the small “X” button to the right of the progress bar.
- To resume, click on the circular arrow that’s replaced the “x” button.
- By contrast, Firefox does this slightly differently.
- To pause it, click on the little button with the two vertical bars.
Where do I find files on my iPhone?
Find your files. The Files app includes files on the device you’re using, as well as those in other cloud services and apps, and iCloud Drive. You can also work with zip files. * To access your files, just open the Files app and choose the location of the file you’re looking for.
Where do I find Downloads on my iPad?
- Launch Files on your iPad.
- Tap on Browse.
- Make sure to select iCloud Drive from the Locations side panel.
- Locate the Downloads folder and tap it.
- Tap on a file to view it.
- If you want to share the file, tap on the Share button in the top right corner to bring up the Share Sheet.
How do I find my Downloads in Chrome?
- Select the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of Chrome.
- Select Downloads.
- Find the file that was downloaded on the list and select Show in Folder (PC) or Show in Finder (Mac)