- In the Safari app on your Mac, click the Show Downloads button near the top-right corner of the Safari window. The button isn’t shown if the downloads list is empty.
- Do any of the following: Pause a download: Click the Stop button to the right of the filename in the downloads list.
Also, how do I find my download history in Safari? To see the list of your Safari downloads, simply open the browser and click on the View tab in the upper menu. Select Show Downloads. Another way to quickly see your downloads is to click directly on the downwards arrow in the top right corner of Safari browser menu.
Additionally, how can I see my download history? To access the Downloads folder, launch the default File Manager app and towards the top, you’ll see the “Download history” option. You should now see the file you recently downloaded with a date and time. If you tap on the “More” option at the top right, you can do more with your downloaded files.
Likewise, how do I find my download history on Mac? You can check your Mac’s download history, using a simple Terminal command: Navigate to ‘Applications > Utilities. ‘
Similarly, how do I view download history on iPhone?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Purchase History.
- Your purchase history appears.
Open it by pressing Alt to show the menu bar, then choosing View → Sidebar → History. Or, you can use the keyboard shortcut, Ctrl+H. You can also view your history if you click the hamburger menu button in the top right-hand corner of your window, then click History. This gives you a quick look at your history.
How do I check the history on my computer?
Android phone or tablet running Google Chrome Open the Google Chrome Internet browser. icon. In the drop-down menu that appears, select history and shown in the image. The following page contains your device’s history.
Where do I find my Downloads on my computer?
To view the Downloads folder, open File Explorer, then locate and select Downloads (below Favorites on the left side of the window). A list of your recently downloaded files will appear. Default folders: If you don’t specify a location when saving a file, Windows will place certain types of files into default folders.
How do I restore my Downloads folder on Mac?
- Open a Finder window and go to your user folder.
- In the user folder you should see the downloads folder.
- Drag the downloads folder to the place you want it in the sidebar.
- Drag the Downloads folder to the right side of the vertical bar in the Dock.
How do I check my iPhone App Store history?
Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to authenticate your Apple ID. If you use Family Sharing, you’ll see in your purchase history what you bought using your Apple ID, but you won’t see what other family members bought.
Where do I find Safari downloads on my iPhone?
You can tap on the “Downloads” tab to view all downloads. Tap on the “Files” button from the bottom-left corner to switch to the file manager. From here, tap on the “Downloads” folder to see your downloaded file. You can tap on the download to preview it in the app.
How do you see recent activity on iPhone?
Find activity At the top, tap Data & privacy. Under “History settings,” tap My Activity. View your activity: Browse through your activity, organized by day and time.
How do I find history of websites visited?
- Open Google Chrome and click the spanner icon in the top-right corner.
- Click “History.” The “History” page will open in a new tab.
- Scroll down the list to view previous website visits in chronological order.
- Open Firefox and click the “History” menu.
How do you check WIFI history?
- Open the browser.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the “Settings” button.
- Log in to your router by typing 192.168.
- Locate the administration page and look for a section named Logs.
- Click “Enable” if the feature is not activated.
- Access the logs by clicking “Logs” on the Logs page.
How can I see my recent activity?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Data & privacy.
- Scroll to “History settings.”
- Tap My Activity.
Does clearing history delete everything?
When you clear your browser history, you’re only deleting the history that’s locally stored on your computer. Clearing your browser history doesn’t do anything to the data stored on Google’s servers.
Where did all my downloads go?
You can find your downloads on your Android device in your My Files app (called File Manager on some phones), which you can find in the device’s App Drawer. Unlike iPhone, app downloads are not stored on the home screen of your Android device, and can be found with an upward swipe on the home screen.