Tip: To change where downloaded items are saved on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, click General, then click the “File download location” pop-up menu and choose a location. Clear the downloads list: In the downloads list, click Clear. To remove one item, Control-click it, then choose Remove From List.
Considering this, how do you delete downloads from Safari?
- Delete individual file. Tap the arrow icon and swipe left the file you want to delete. Now, tap the delete button.
- Delete all files at once. Tap the arrow icon and tap Clear.
Quick Answer, how do I clear downloads on my iPhone? To delete an item on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap Downloaded, swipe left on the item, tap Delete, then Delete Download.
Likewise, how do I find my downloads on safari on my iPhone?
You asked, how do you delete downloads from a Mac?
- Open the “Finder” app from your dock.
- Click on “Downloads” in the left hand-side menu of the Finder box.
- Select the files you want to delete by clicking on them.
- Right click on the file(s), and then click “Move to trash” from the pop-up menu.
- Open Downloads app on your smartphone app.
- Then, select an item by long-pressing it.
- Now, press the trash icon on the top bar.
- That’s it, you have successfully deleted the download history.
How long do downloads last on Safari?
After one day – the default setting, after 24 hours pass the downloads list will clear itself in Safari.
How do you find downloaded files on iPhone?
- Start the Files app, which looks like a blue folder on a white background.
- In the Browse section, tap a location where you want to browse.
- Tap to open subfolders as needed to find the file you want.
- Tap the file you want to open.
How do I find my Downloads in Safari?
- In the Safari app on your Mac, click the Show Downloads button near the top-right corner of the Safari window. The button isn’t shown if the downloads list is empty.
- Do any of the following: Pause a download: Click the Stop button to the right of the filename in the downloads list.
Where is download folder in Safari?
You can find the Downloads folder by going to the Users folder on your Mac’s hard drive and clicking User. You’ll see it listed along with folders for Desktop, Documents, Movies, Music, Pictures, and Public. To change where the downloads go, go to Safari’s Preferences and select General.
Where do PDF Downloads go on iPhone?
How do I clean out my Downloads folder on Mac?
The Downloads folder is located on the right side of the Dock next to Trash. To delete downloaded files, go to Downloads > press Command+A > expand the File menu > Move to Trash. To permanently delete the trash, go to Finder > Empty Trash.
How do I delete multiple Downloads on Mac?
- Hold down the Shift key;
- Click on each of the items you want to remove;
- Finally, drag them to the Trash (or right click and select Move to Trash).
How do you permanently delete files from a Mac?
- Hold the Option key and go to File > Delete Immediately from the menu bar.
- Press Option + Command (⌘) + Delete.
Should I clear out my downloads folder?
Downloading files takes up your computer’s storage space. Clearing up your download folders creates more storage space for future file downloads. This clearing up of storage space is relevant, especially for temporary files. … Clearing out your download folders can help in removing these temporary files.
Can I safely delete everything in my downloads folder?
- If you have already added the programs to your computer, you can delete the old installation programs piling up in the Downloads folder. … Before you dump everything, skim the folder’s contents to make sure there are no items in there you need.
Can you delete app download history?
Clear Google Play Store Download History from Device. Launch the Google Play Store on your Android device, press the menu button and go to My Apps. Swipe your finger from right to left to reveal the All apps section. … You can delete previously downloaded apps from the list by tapping the remove icon next to it.