- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, then tap Podcasts.
- Tap Custom, then turn on the stations and shows you want to download to your Apple Watch. Your Apple Watch will try to download three episodes from every show you select.
As many you asked, how do I download podcast episodes to my Apple Watch?
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Podcasts and make sure that Sync Podcasts is turned on.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Go to the My Watch tab, scroll to Podcasts, then tap it.
- Under Add Episodes From, tap Custom.
- Tap the slider for the show that you want.
In this regard, how do I listen to podcasts on my Apple Watch?
- After you connect Apple Watch to Bluetooth headphones or speakers, open the Podcasts app on your Apple Watch.
- Turn the Digital Crown to scroll through the artwork.
- Tap a podcast to play it.
You asked, why are podcasts not downloading to my Apple Watch? On your iPhone, go to Settings > Podcasts and make sure that Sync Podcasts is turned on. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Go to the My Watch tab, scroll to Podcasts, then tap it. Under Add Episodes From, tap Custom.
Likewise, where did my Apple podcast app go? If I understand correctly, you are unable to find the Podcast app on your iPhone, but you can open it if you search for it on the App Store app. To help with this, please go to Settings > General > Reset and tap the Reset Home Screen Layout option and then test your issue again.Open the Spotify app on your Apple Watch. Find the music and podcasts you want to download. Select the playlist, album or podcast and press the three dots (…) and choose “Download to Apple Watch.” Once playlists, albums, or podcasts in your library are downloaded, you’ll see a little green arrow next to their names.
Where can I download podcasts for free?
- Google Podcasts. Access millions of podcasts in the easy-to-use podcast app.
- Castbox. The award-winning podcast app allows you access to more than 50 million podcasts.
- Pocket Casts.
- TuneIn Radio.
Can you control podcasts from Apple Watch?
Control music, podcasts, or audiobooks on iPhone Open the Music, Podcasts, or Books app on your iPhone, then start playing a song, podcast, or audiobook. Open Now Playing on your Apple Watch and use its controls to play, pause, and more.
How long does it take to download a podcast to Apple Watch?
The transfer takes a while, possibly because it happens over Bluetooth. (It took me around six minutes to transfer a 50-minute episode of The CultCast. If you want to send multiple episodes, it could easily take a lot of time.) Once an episode is synced with the Watch, it can be played directly on the Watch.
Why can’t I play Podcasts on my iPhone?
Open Settings and tap Screen Time -> Content & Privacy Restrictions -> Allowed Apps. Make sure the switch next to Podcasts is turned on. If you’re trying to download and Explicit podcast, head back to Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy Restrictions and tap Content Restrictions.
Why is my apple podcast app crashing?
Restart Your iPhone If buttons are not working on your iPhone, you may go to Settings app → General → Shut Down. Now, to switch ON your iPhone by press and hold the side power button. After this, launch the Podcasts app again and resume your listening. This should have fixed the crashing issue.
How do I get the Apple podcast app back?
- On your iOS device, go to the App Store.
- Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
- Tap. to restore the app.
- Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.
How do I get the podcast app on my iPhone home screen?
Tap and hold the empty space on the iPhone home screen to activate jiggle mode. Now, tap on the Plus button which is on the top-left corner of the screen. Scroll down and tap Podcast. Choose the type of Podcast Widget do you like to set on iPhone from the shown Widget Previews.
How do I get a podcast icon on my iPhone?
- Unlock your phone and open the “Podcasts” app (purple icon shown here).
- Next, click on the search icon.
- In the text field that appears at the top of the screen, type the words “digital health today”.
- You will then see a screen that looks similar to this.
Can I play Spotify on my Apple Watch without my phone?
Spotify on Apple Watch: Supported Features. Spotify has been rolling out lots of features for the Apple Watch. Being able to download music and podcasts gives you the ability to listen to Spotify music on the watch without a network connection and phone.
Why will Spotify not download on my Apple Watch?
Reboot both my phone and watch. Delete the spotify app, then reboot both devices and install. Unpaired and paired the watch.
How do I play Spotify offline on Apple Watch?
- Find the music and podcasts you want to download on your watch.
- Select the playlist, album, or podcast and press the three dots (…) and choose “Download to Apple Watch.”
- To check on the progress, head over to the Downloads section on the watch.