In the Watch app on your iPhone, tap the Face Gallery icon at the bottom of the screen. The top row shows the new faces available with the latest version of watchOS, including Artist, GMT, Memoji, and Typograph. Tap the face you want to install and tap the Add button.
As many you asked, how do I add more faces to my Apple Watch?
- Press the Digital Crown to go to the watch face.
- Touch and hold the display, swipe all the way to the right, then tap the add button .
- To choose a watch face, turn the Digital Crown, then tap the one that you want.
Considering this, can you get third party Apple watch faces? Bedazzle your Apple Watch face with custom app shortcuts and see the most relevant information at a glance. Apple Watch complications are pieces of information from apps that appear on your watch face. Although you can’t get third-party Apple Watch faces, you can download third-party complications.
People ask also, how many watch faces can you have on Apple watch? You can choose from seven different typefaces and countless colors for the perfect combination.
Frequent question, how do I get free Apple watch faces? The Facer app is free to use and watch faces created by community members are free to download. To get started, download and open the Facer app on your iPhone. Now, you can browse around and find a watch face that you like. You can search for watch faces, or you can see what’s trending.Download the Latest In the Watch app on your iPhone, tap the Face Gallery icon at the bottom of the screen. The top row shows the new faces available with the latest version of watchOS, including Artist, GMT, Memoji, and Typograph. Tap the face you want to install and tap the Add button.
How do I install 3rd party apps on Apple Watch?
Tap My Watch, tap General, then turn off Automatic App Install. Tap My Watch, then scroll down to Available Apps. Tap Install next to the apps you want to install.
How do you add 3rd party complications on Apple Watch?
- With the watch face showing, touch and hold the display, then tap Edit.
- Swipe left all the way to the end.
- Tap a complication to select it, then turn the Digital Crown to choose a new one—Activity or Heart Rate, for example.
How do you get multiple watch faces?
- Launch the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the Face Gallery tab.
- Tap a watch face to select it. They are organized by type.
- Customize the complications and style and color of the watch face.
- Tap Add.
How do I add Clockology to my Apple Watch?
Head to the App Store and download the Clockology app. After downloading the app to your iPhone, you should see it appear on your Apple Watch automatically. If it doesn’t head to your Apple Watch app and scroll down to “Clockology” and make sure the “Show App on Apple Watch” is enabled.
How do I get the Rolex face on my Apple Watch?
What is the best app for watch faces?
Facer is by far the most popular app for watch faces considering it has one of the largest watch face collections for smartwatches. Be it a Galaxy Watch, an Android Wear Watch, or an Apple Watch, Facer’s got you covered across the board.
Can I add Nike+ face to Apple Watch?
You can select the face you want to use, whether you opt for the Hermès or Nike+ option, or a stock option. They’re enabled in the same way you would enable any other watch face – by dragging them into the order you want. Once applied, it gets pushed to your Apple Watch and takes effect immediately.
Are Apple Watch faces free?
Watch Face Albums is a free apple watch wallpapers app that you can download many beautiful and amazing wallpapers for your Apple Watch. All the watch faces are from free internet sharing or authorized by their owners. We suggest you download the whole album and sync them to your Apple Watch.
How do you add a Nike watch face?
How do I get Hermes watch face?
- Make sure the watch face you want to share is active.
- Long press the watch face on your Apple Watch screen.
- Tap the Share button.
- Tap Add Contact.
- Tap the contact you want to send the watch face to.
- Tap the number you want for that contact.