- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, then tap Music.
- Below Playlists & Albums, tap Add Music.
- Select albums and playlists to sync to your Apple Watch.
Best answer for this question, how do I transfer music from my iPhone to my Apple Watch?
- Set your Apple Watch on its charger and make sure that it is charging.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth.
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap the My Watch tab.
- Scroll to Music and tap it, then tap Add Music.
- Find the music that you want to sync.
Likewise, how long does it take to download music from iPhone to Apple Watch? 17. On your iPhone, go to the watch app and select Music to see if music is now updating to your watch. Be patient, it does take several seconds (maybe 30 to 90 seconds) for your iPhone and apple watch to engage and start the music updating process.
Also know, how do I find downloaded music on my Apple Watch?
- On your Apple Watch, Tap on the Music app to open it.
- Tap on ‘Library’
- Scroll down on your watch and choose ‘Downloaded’
- Tap on Albums or Songs or Playlists to locate all the songs that have been downloaded onto your Apple Watch.
Considering this, how do I put song on my iPhone?
- Touch and hold a song, album, playlist, or video, then tap Add to Library.
- When viewing the contents of an album or playlist, tap near the top of the screen to add the album or playlist, or tap , then tap Add to Library to add individual songs.
Spotify has been rolling out lots of features for the Apple Watch. Being able to download music and podcasts gives you the ability to listen to Spotify music on the watch without a network connection and phone.
Is Apple music free?
Apple Music is available in iTunes, and for iOS and Android devices. Play over 75 million songs in lossless audio, at no extra cost. … Apple Music is available in iTunes, and for iOS and Android devices.
How do I stream Apple music?
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Search for the song or album to stream.
- Click the “More Options” button for each individual song to be added to the playlist for dropdown options to appear.
- Select “Add to a Playlist.”
- Select “New Playlist.”
- Name the playlist.
- Select “Add Music.”
How long does it take for iPhone to sync with Apple Watch?
This will not take long. Even a full charge from a very low battery level will only take up to around 2.5 hours. It should not take too long to pair the watch. Perhaps allow an hour or so to pair and sync your watch and to explore and configure some of the settings to your preferences.
Can you download songs from Spotify to Apple Watch?
Open the Spotify app on your Apple Watch. Find the music and podcasts you want to download. Select the playlist, album or podcast and press the three dots (…) and choose “Download to Apple Watch.” Once playlists, albums, or podcasts in your library are downloaded, you’ll see a little green arrow next to their names.
Why won’t my Apple Watch show my music playing?
I recommend toggling the Auto-Launch Audio Apps option OFF and then back ON, in the Watch app on the iPhone, under Settings > General > Wake Screen. Check also that Now Playing itself is enabled down there too – the Return to App toggle.
How do I put music on my iPhone 2020?
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable.
- If you haven’t added the songs to your iTunes library yet, go to “File” > “Add File to Library” to add the songs you like to iTunes.
- Click the device icon and click the “Music” option.
- Choose “Sync Music”.
How can I put music on my iPhone without using iTunes?
Cloud services like Google Play Music, Amazon Cloud Player, and Dropbox can sync your music library across your devices. By uploading music from your computer to the cloud and then install the service on your iPhone, you can enjoy and play the music from your computer on your iOS device without iTunes.
Which music app is best for iPhone?
- Apple Music.
- YouTube Red and Google Play Music.
- Amazon Music with Amazon Prime.
Can you use AirPods with Apple Watch without phone?
Play audio from Apple Watch on Bluetooth headphones or speakers without your iPhone nearby. Tip: If you have AirPods that you set up with your iPhone, they’re ready to use with your Apple Watch—just press play.
How do I play music on my Iwatch without my phone?
On the Watch, go to the Music app. Force touch (tap and push in on the screen) to bring up more options. Select Source > Apple Watch. At this point, the playlist you synced should appear in the app and you’re ready to listen to music without your iPhone.
Can you add cellular to Apple Watch later?
You can also set up cellular later from the Apple Watch app: … Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Cellular. Tap Set Up Cellular. Follow the instructions for your carrier.