- Copy the URL of the YouTube video.
- Now go to YTMP3, a YouTube to MP3 converter and paste the URL that you‘ve just copied. Click on the convert button and that is it.
- Now you’ve to transfer the downloaded music file from your computer to your iPhone or iPad.
Best answer, How do I download music from YouTube to my library?
Beside above, How do I download music directly to my iPhone library? Note: You must turn on Sync Library to download music from Apple Music to your library (go to Settings > Music, then turn on Sync Library). Always download music: Go to Settings > Music, then turn on Automatic Downloads. Songs you add are automatically downloaded to iPhone.
Similarly, How do I download music from YouTube to my iTunes library?
- Go to YouTube and find a video, playlist or even channel, that you would like to upload into iTunes.
- Click Paste Link in Video Downloader.
- Select the Extract Audio category and choose M4A format, then click Extract.
- Click the extracted file with the right mouse button.
Also know, How do I download songs onto my phone? On a PC, open a folder and locate the music files you want to download to the phone. Open a second folder and navigate to the music folder on your phone. On a Mac, download and install Android File Transfer. After installing it, open Android File Transfer and open the music folder on your phone.
- SoundCloud. SoundCloud is one of the popular music sites that lets you stream unlimited music and download songs for free.
- 1 How do you download all songs from Apple music to iPhone?
- 2 How can I put music on my iPhone without using iTunes?
- 3 How do I download a ringtone to my iPhone?
- 4 How can you download free music onto iTunes?
- 5 How can I download music from iTunes for free?
- 6 How do you convert YouTube music to iTunes for free?
- 7 How can I download songs on mobile without any app?
- 8 How do I download YouTube music onto my phone?
- 9 How can I download YouTube music to my phone?
- 10 Where can I download songs for free?
- 11 Can you download music from the Internet to your iPhone?
How do you download all songs from Apple music to iPhone?
How can I put music on my iPhone without using iTunes?
Touch and hold the song, album, playlist, or video, and then tap Add to Library. Go to your Library and tap the song, album, playlist or video you just added. Tap the Download icon (cloud with a down arrow.) Your song, album, playlist, or video has been downloaded and you can enjoy it on your iPhone even when offline.
How do I download a ringtone to my iPhone?
- Open the iTunes Store app.
- Tap More.
- Tap Tones.
- Find a ringtone that you want to buy, then tap the price.
- Choose an option to automatically set the ringtone. Or tap Done to decide later.
- You might need to enter your Apple ID password to complete your purchase.
How can you download free music onto iTunes?
To access Free On iTunes, first open iTunes and click the iTunes Store item on the left-hand sidebar. Once you’re in the iTunes Store homepage, look for a Quick Links heading on the right side. Underneath that heading will be a Free On iTunes link. Click the link, and voilà!
How can I download music from iTunes for free?
Click the “Music” tab on the top of the iTunes browser window under the iTunes store. Locate the “Music Quick Links” menu to the left on your screen. Click on the “Free On iTunes” link to proceed. Scroll through the free download selections under the Free On iTunes page until you find a selection you wish to download.
How do you convert YouTube music to iTunes for free?
- Copy YouTube URL to Download. Get Youtube Downloader, install and run Freemake video utility.
- Convert to Apple devices. In Freemake video app click “Paste URL”.
- Transfer YouTube to iTunes. Click “Download & Convert” to convert YouTube video to iTunes free.
How can I download songs on mobile without any app?
How do I download YouTube music onto my phone?
- Download the VidPaw app, install and launch it on your phone.
- Enter the name of the video or audio you want to download in the search tool and click on the search button.
- From the search result, find your appropriate video/audio and click on the download button.
How can I download YouTube music to my phone?
- Download and launch VidPaw App.
- Enter the keywords of your preferred audio in the search bar, then tap the search button.
- Find the audio/video in the search result page, and hit the download button.
Where can I download songs for free?
- Bandcamp. Founded in 2008, Bandcamp allows artists to upload their music to the site and set the price for digital music, physical albums, and merchandise.
- Free Music Archive.
- The Internet Archive.
- Jamendo Music.
Can you download music from the Internet to your iPhone?
With an Apple Music subscription, you can download songs to your iPhone with just a few taps. If you have music on your computer, you can transfer it to your iPhone using iTunes or Apple Music. Some streaming apps like Spotify also let you download music to listen offline.