Overcast is available for the iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and now M1-powered Macs because of their support for running iOS apps. The app is free but ad-supported, with an optional $9.99 subscription that can remove the ads.
Also the question is, how do I download podcasts to my Apple Watch?
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap My Watch, then tap Podcasts.
- Tap Custom, then turn on the stations and shows you want to download to your Apple Watch. Your Apple Watch will try to download three episodes from every show you select.
Also know, how do I download an app to my Apple Watch? Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap My Watch, tap General, then turn off Automatic App Install. Tap My Watch, then scroll down to Available Apps. Tap Install next to the apps you want to install.
Amazingly, can you add widgets to Apple Watch? Add widgets to Apple Watch App In the Edit Widget screen, turn the “Show on Apple Watch” switch ON. Depending on the type of the widget, the widget on the Apple Watch displays a label, number or top value from a top list or the last value on the graph.
Subsequently, can you listen to Overcast on Apple watch without phone? The new Overcast watch app doesn’t rely on the iPhone at all. … You can also now adjust playback speed and move between chapters on the watch, whether you’re in standalone mode or are just using the app as a remote control for Overcast playback on your iPhone.
Is Overcast better than podcast app?
Overcast. For folks who find Pocket Casts a bit too much for their needs, Overcast might be a better option. Created by developer Marco Arment in 2014, Overcast is one of the simplest iPhone podcast apps that doesn’t skimp on useful features. Design-wise, Overcast is about as minimalistic as it gets.
Why are podcasts not downloading to my Apple Watch?
On your iPhone, go to Settings > Podcasts and make sure that Sync Podcasts is turned on. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Go to the My Watch tab, scroll to Podcasts, then tap it. Under Add Episodes From, tap Custom.
Does Apple Watch work with Spotify without phone?
Spotify has been rolling out lots of features for the Apple Watch. Being able to download music and podcasts gives you the ability to listen to Spotify music on the watch without a network connection and phone.
Can I listen to podcast without WiFi?
A podcast is essentially a radio show that you can get on the internet, so you can listen any time you want. … Or, you can download a podcast, which means you’re saving it on your phone, or tablet, or computer, and you can listen to it anytime, even without an internet connection.
Why are apps not installing on Apple Watch?
Option 1: Uninstall, reinstall Open the Apple Watch companion app on your iPhone, and scroll down through the My Watch section to the app you’re trying to install. Tap on this app to see the “Show App on Apple Watch” toggle. Flip the switch to off, wait for the app to finish uninstalling, then toggle it back on again.
How do I download an app to watch?
How do I install Apple Watch?
- Turn on your Apple Watch and put it on.
- Hold your Apple Watch close to your iPhone.
- Hold your iPhone over the animation.
- Set up as new or restore from a backup.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Choose your settings.
- Create a passcode.
- Choose features and apps.
How do I add widgets to my watch?
Touch and hold any empty section of a Home screen. At the bottom of the screen, tap Widgets. Touch and hold a clock widget. You’ll see images of your Home screens.
How do I add widgets to IOS 14?
- From the Home Screen, touch and hold a widget or an empty area until the apps jiggle.
- Tap the Add button. in the upper-left corner.
- Select a widget, choose from three widget sizes, then tap Add Widget.
- Tap Done.
How do I customize my widgets?
- Add the Search widget to your homepage.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Settings Search widget.
- At the bottom, tap the icons to customize the color, shape, transparency and Google logo.
- Tap Done.
Is Overcast free?
Overcast is free, supported by small visual ads to promote podcasts. You can optionally hide them for $10/year. Download now and see if it’s right for you.