Open the safari browser in your iOS device and visit the above download link. (Safari browser mandatory) . Go to Phone settings>>General>>Device Management>>PUBG Mobile Beta and mark the application as a trusted app. Now open the PUBG Mobile beta app from the home screen and enjoy the game’s latest update.
Also the question is, how can I download PUBG on iOS without app Store?
- Navigate yourself to changing the country as mentioned in Method 1.
- Now, change the country to South Korea and provide necessary details.
- Search for PUBG and install the Korean version of PUBG mobile.
- Now you can play the game without any issues or the requirements of a VPN server.
Considering this, how do I install PUBG on Apple?
- Download and install the TapTap App Store on your Android device from here.
- Next up, open the TapTap App Store and search for “PUBG”. Alternatively, you can visit the direct links below:
- And that’s it. Once you’ve downloaded the game, simply log in with your QQ ID, and you’re good to go.
Quick Answer, how do I download PUBG beta iOS? Make sure you’re using Safari – third party browsers aren’t going to work here. Then, click on the link at the top of that page that says “Download iOS Version”. When you’ve done that, head to your home screen and find the app icon that’s just appeared. Tap on that to start the downloading the beta.
As many you asked, how can I update PUBG without App Store?
- Head to the Play Store app.
- Select Games and Apps tab from the Menu.
- Find PUBG Mobile.
- Click on the Update button.
The BGMI iOS app is available for download on the Apple App Store. Users can search for “Battlegrounds Mobile India” or simply click here (using their iPhone or iPad) to redirect to the BGMI iOS App Store listing. Next, tap on “Get” and authenticate yourself using your Apple ID credentials or via Face ID.
- 1 Which VPN is best for PUBG?
- 2 How do I download PUBG after ban?
- 3 How do I download from PUBG?
- 4 How do I download PUBG KR on my iPhone?
- 5 How can I download PUBG update iOS?
- 6 What is the size of PUBG in iOS?
- 7 Why is PUBG not on App Store?
- 8 How do I update PUBG to latest version?
- 9 How do I change the country of my app store?
- 10 How do I open BGMI in iOS?
- 11 Which server is best for rank push in PUBG?
Which VPN is best for PUBG?
- NordVPN – Paid. This VPN provides lightning-fast speeds and is ideal for 4K video viewing.
- SurfShark – Paid. If you’re looking for a low-cost VPN, SurfShark is the way to go, and they’ve built their business around it.
- Windscribe – Free.
- Hotspot Shield – Free.
- ProtonVPN – Free.
How do I download PUBG after ban?
- Open the official site of TapTap Mobile Client and download their application.
- After downloading, open the APK file and install it from there.
- Now, open the TapTap application, and search for PUBG Mobile.
- It’s on you whichever version you want to play.
How do I download from PUBG?
- Visit Google Play Store on your android smartphone.
- Go to search bar and type Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Click on the official game icon by Krafton Inc.
- Click on Install.
- The official version will be downloaded on your phone.
How do I download PUBG KR on my iPhone?
- Step 1: Open the App Store and click on your account icon.
- Step 2: Go to Your Account>Country/Region>Change Country or Region.
- Step 3: Select Country to the Korea, Republic of.
- Step 4: Accept terms and conditions.
How can I download PUBG update iOS?
- Go to the App Store.
- Tap on the updates option.
- Click on the update button next to PUBG Mobile.
What is the size of PUBG in iOS?
The official patch notes for the PUBG Mobile 1.6 update have shed light on the size of the new update. It will require 1.68 GB of free storage space on iOS devices.
Why is PUBG not on App Store?
Go to the Google Play Store or the App Store based on the device you have. In the search bar of the store Search for PUBG mobile. Once the search result shows on your device, tap on PUBG mobile. You will be able to see the Update option on your screen, tap on it, and the latest PUBG will get installed in your device.
How do I update PUBG to latest version?
Step 1: Users will first have to open the Google Play Store and search for the title, or they can click here. Step 2: Players will have to click on the green “Update” button. Alternatively, players can just open the game and a message will appear prompting them to update to the latest version.
How do I change the country of my app store?
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
How do I open BGMI in iOS?
To download and install BGMI on iOS, simply open the official App Store page for the game and click on the “get” option. Accounts are linked to Apple ID may face some problems on login right now due to maintenance on the authentication system of the iOS version.
Which server is best for rank push in PUBG?
Some of the recommended places to go while trying to push your rank to Conqueror are Gerogopol City and Yasnaya Polyana, as these places are wide in the area and have lots of compounds.