Once you‘re subscribed to YouTube Premium, simply start watching a video in the YouTube iOS app. Below the video, you‘ll see a Download button. Tap Download and then pick the video quality of your choice. A checkmark will appear below the video when it‘s finished downloading.
You asked, How can I Download YouTube videos to my iPhone for free?
Moreover, How can I Download YouTube videos to my iPhone 2021?
- Launch the YouTube app on your iOS device and play the video you want to download.
- Click “Download” to save the YouTube video to your iPhone or iPad.
- When it has done, tap “Library” > “Downloads” to check the downloaded videos.
Correspondingly, How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone camera roll 2020? If you wish to save it to your phone’s camera roll, then go to the saved video section and click on the information (“i”) icon. From here, just tap on the option of “Save to camera roll.” In no time, the selected video will be saved to the camera roll.
Also, How can I download YouTube videos directly to my phone?
- Download TubeMate and install on your Android phone.
- Open TubeMate and search for a YouTube video.
- Tap the green Download button.
- Choose from the list of quality and format options.
- Tap the Downloads List icon in the bottom menu to find your video.
- 4K Video Downloader. Fast, free and flexible – the most versatile YouTube downloader.
- WinX YouTube Downloader. Clear, powerful and well designed – a very close runner-up.
- Any Video Converter Free.
- Free YouTube Download.
- aTube Catcher.
- 1 How do you save a video on YouTube to your camera roll?
- 2 How do I download 4K YouTube videos to my iPhone?
- 3 Can you save a video on YouTube?
- 4 How can I download videos from YouTube without the app?
- 5 Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore 2020?
- 6 What is the easiest way to download YouTube videos?
- 7 How can I download YouTube videos legally?
- 8 How do I save a video to my iPhone camera roll?
- 9 Can iPhone download videos?
- 10 Can you watch 4K YouTube on iPhone?
- 11 How can I Download any video?
How do you save a video on YouTube to your camera roll?
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Android device.
- Go to y2mate.com.
- In the search bar on this website, search for the YouTube video you want to download.
- When you see the video you want to download, tap the green Download button underneath it.
How do I download 4K YouTube videos to my iPhone?
- Step 1: Activate Downloader Feature. Launch VideoProc on your desktop after the downloading and installation are finished.
- Step 2: Paste & Analyze YouTube Video.
- Step 3: Select YouTube Video Resolution/Format.
- Step 4: Start downloading.
Can you save a video on YouTube?
You can download videos that you’ve already uploaded. If you haven’t uploaded the video yourself, you can’t save it to a computer. You can download videos from the YouTube app to your mobile device only.
How can I download videos from YouTube without the app?
- Go to the Youtube video you want to download.
- Let the video play for at least a few seconds.
- Type in http://ss and then the youtube video URL:
- Click on the Green Download button and you’re done!
Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore 2020?
According to YouTube’s Terms and Conditions, users are not allowed to download any videos from YouTube. Rather than download videos, YouTube wants its users to develop loyalty to the platform. … This is the primary reason why you can’t download videos from YouTube.
What is the easiest way to download YouTube videos?
The easiest way to download YouTube content is to copy a video URL and paste it into a YouTube-to-Mp3 or MP4 converter. These tools are either web-based or available for download and are generally free.
How can I download YouTube videos legally?
- Use the official YouTube mobile app (Android/iOS)
- Tap on the video you want to download.
- Tap on the Download button just below the video thumbnail.
- Select the video quality.
- Tap OK.
How do I save a video to my iPhone camera roll?
Save your clips and images to your Camera Roll from the iPhone app. To download a video/image, open the file on the player page, then tap the file to reveal the three dots (menu). Select Save to Camera Roll and then choose if you’d like to save the original full resolution clip or a proxy version.
Can iPhone download videos?
Fortunately, iOS 13 lets you download files directly in Safari. So, if a video is uploaded directly to a site, you can go through the steps below to save the video using only Safari. Tap and hold the link to the video. In the pop-up menu, tap Download Linked File.
Can you watch 4K YouTube on iPhone?
How to Watch 4K YouTube Videos on iPhone and iPad. Launch the YouTube app and play a video. Play a video that uploaded up to 4K, and tap on three-dot menu from the top right. Next, tap on Quality and choose 2160p.
How can I Download any video?
- Using an Online Downloader.
- Using 4K Video Downloader.
- Using OBS Studio.
- Using Game Bar on Windows.
- Using a Quicktime on Mac.
- Downloading a Video From Streaming Apps.