Frequent question, Can I download apps on iPhone without Apple ID? Answer: A: No. You need an Apple ID. However, you can create an app-only account w/o a credit card by following these instructions.
Similarly, How can I install WhatsApp on my iPhone without App Store?
- Download and install this phone manager on PC.
- Connect iPhone to computer through USB cable.
- After entering into the interface, click “Apps” icon and hit “Import” button to transfer WhatsApp Messager ipa files to new one. After completion, you will find you have installed WhatsApp on iPhone.
In this regard, How can I create an Apple ID without a phone number? Answer: A: You are required to provide a telephone number in order to create an AppleID. No way around that requirement. And you would not be adding it to your iPad as an iPad cannot have a telephone number associated with it other than when linked to an iPhone.
Moreover, How can I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card? If you‘re using the App Store without a credit card then you’d want to choose the “None” option, which allows updating and downloading free apps without ever needing any sort of verification of payment or even a payment method at all.
- Open iTunes on your computer desktop.
- Click on the “iTunes Store” icon to open the iTunes store.
- Click on the “App Store” option on the iTunes store header at the top of the window to open the App Store.
- Type the name of the app you want to install in the search bar.
- 1 How can I download WhatsApp in my iPhone?
- 2 How can I download iOS games without App Store?
- 3 Does Apple ID require phone number?
- 4 How do I get an iCloud verification code without a phone?
- 5 Can I create 2 Apple ID with same phone number?
- 6 Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone?
- 7 How do I bypass the payment method on my iPhone?
- 8 How do I change my payment method to none?
- 9 How do I install an app on my iPhone?
- 10 Where is unknown sources in settings?
- 11 How do you install an app manually?
How can I download WhatsApp in my iPhone?
- Launch the App Store from your iPhone’s home screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Search.
- Enter “WhatsApp” in the text box.
- Tap the download icon to the right (If you’ve downloaded WhatsApp before, click the cloud icon.
- Once downloaded, tap “Open.”
How can I download iOS games without App Store?
- Open Safari on your iOS device and go to visit appeven.net. Tap the “Arrow up” icon on its screen.
- Select the “Add to Home Screen” button. Tap “Add” at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Go back to you home screen and tap “the icon” of the application.
- Browse the article and look for the “Download page”.
Does Apple ID require phone number?
Apple requires a telephone number to set up an AppleID. Just as your AppleID requires a verifiable email address as the login ID.
How do I get an iCloud verification code without a phone?
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Tap Password & Security.
- A message says “Account Details Unavailable.” Tap Get Verification Code.
Can I create 2 Apple ID with same phone number?
You can’t have two on the phone. But, you can create a new one and use it from your phone. See: How to create a new Apple ID https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204316.
Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone?
You might need to have a payment method on file, even if the app that you want to download is free. … If you can’t update apps and you see a message that says “your account is disabled in the App Store”, there might be a problem with your payment method. Contact Apple Support for assistance.
How do I bypass the payment method on my iPhone?
- In the Account Settings section, tap on “Payment Information”
- Under ‘Payment Method’, choose “None”
- If you can’t choose none or none does not exist.
- Alternative change payment method.
- Tap on “Done” when finished adjusting your settings.
How do I change my payment method to none?
Open Settings app on your iOS device → [your name] → Payment & Shipping → Payment Method. Now, edit your payment details. To remove your payment method or change to a different payment method, head over to the bottom of the Payment Details screen and tap Change Payment Method.
How do I install an app on my iPhone?
- From a Home screen, tap App Store .
- To browse the App Store, tap Apps (at the bottom).
- Scroll then tap the desired category (e.g., New Apps We Love, Top Categories, etc.).
- Tap the app.
- Tap GET then tap INSTALL.
- If prompted, sign in to the App Store to complete the install.
Where is unknown sources in settings?
Navigate to Setting > Security. Check the option “Unknown sources“. Tap OK on the prompt message.
How do you install an app manually?
To install your apps, open your Android file explorer and browse to the folder with the APKs. Tap on each to install them, which results in a screen just like installing from a browser.