There are several tools and programs that allow you to download YouTube videos on a Mac. One easy way is to use the screen capture tool built into macOS. … The software can download videos in up to 8K quality and in a variety of formats. And 4K Video Downloader can also grab entire YouTube playlists.
As many you asked, is there a YouTube app for Macbook Pro? There is no need for a separate app dedicated to just YouTube on a Mac. You can open a browser to a specific page with a single click.
Likewise, how do I download apps on my Macbook Pro?
- Open the App Store app.
- Browse or search for the app that you want to download.
- Click the price or Get button. If you see the “Open” button instead of a price or Get button, you already bought or downloaded that app.
Subsequently, how do I watch YouTube on my Macbook? In a nutshell, use a browser and go to tv.youtube.com/welcome/, and you will be able to watch YouTube TV on Mac. Update: For those who can no longer access Youtube TV on safari as a Mac User, If you meet the same problem, just download the latest version of Chrome or Firefox. Chrome or Firefox works well on Mac.
Beside above, how can I download from YouTube?
- Open YouTube app and go to the video you wish to download.
- Click on the three-dot icon placed below the video.
- Once the download is completed, users can find it in Library > Downloads.
- If you want to change the download quality, head to Settings by clicking on the profile tab and then click on Downloads.
How do I download YouTube videos to my Mac for free?
- Free YouTube Downloader. This is a highly recommended tool to download YouTube videos on macOS 10.14.
- Airy. This app is one of the top free YouTube downloaders for Mojave.
- Any Video Converter.
- MacX YouTube Video Downloader.
- ClipGrab for Mac.
- WinX HD Video Converter for Mac.
How do I download YouTube videos to my Mac legally?
How do I listen to YouTube on my Mac?
How do I install iPhone apps on my Macbook Pro?
Click on your profile in the bottom left of the app. Under account, choose “iPhone & iPad Apps.” Next to any app in the list, click on the download button. The iOS app will be installed like any other Mac app and can be opened up from Launchpad or the Applications folder.
Why can’t I download apps on my Macbook Pro?
The main reason many apps aren’t available on the Mac App Store is the “sandboxing” requirement. As on Apple’s iOS, apps listed in the Mac App Store must run in a restricted sandbox environment. They have only a tiny little container they have access to, and they can’t communicate with other applications.
Are all iPhone apps available on Macbook?
No porting required. iPhone and iPad apps on the App Store are automatically available on the Mac App Store on Apple silicon Macs, without any modification to the app.
Can you watch YouTube on laptop?
You can watch YouTube TV on various devices and platforms. Watch YouTube TV on your mobile device, including certain smartphones and tablets. YouTube TV also works in a web browser on your computer.
Is YouTube TV free with Amazon Prime?
YouTube TV is not free with Amazon Prime, but it can be downloaded and installed on a Fire TV device. YouTube TV is a live TV streaming subscription service and it is not included with any other subscription for free. … Amazon Prime members cannot access YouTube TV for free.
Is YouTube on TV free?
Normally — if you sign up from Android or the web — it’s $35 plus taxes and fees. There’s a free 30-day trial. That’s a nice long time to try out the service and see if it does everything you want from it.
What is the safest YouTube downloader?
Videoder is a free video downloader tool for downloading videos from PC. This is one of the safest YouTube downloader for Windows and Android that helps you to build your own collection of videos you like. Apart from YouTube, you can use this YouTube video downloader APK to download videos from more than 50 websites.
How do I download a YouTube video to my computer for free?
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader (if it’s not already running).
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.