- Go to visit YouTube Video and MP3 Downloader.
- The webpage will detect your browser automatically.
- Download and install the extension.
- Go to YouTube and play the video you want to download.
- Now you should see there is a Download button under the video.
Also know, how can I download YouTube videos to my laptop for free?
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader (if it’s not already running).
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.
Similarly, how can I download YouTube videos free?
Quick Answer, how can I download YouTube videos to my laptop without app?
- YouTubeMP4. This online tool is one of the easiest ways to download YouTube videos without any software.
Moreover, can I save YouTube videos to my laptop? YouTube does not allow you to download videos directly from their site. You need to use a third-party service, install software, or get a YouTube subscription service to download a YouTube video.When Is Downloading YouTube Videos Illegal? In the United States, copyright law dictates that it is illegal to make a copy of content if you do not have the permission of the copyright owner. That applies to both copies for personal use and to copies that you either distribute or financially benefit from.
What is the best YouTube downloader?
- 4K Video Downloader. Fast, free and flexible – the most versatile YouTube downloader.
- WinX YouTube Downloader. Clear, powerful and well designed – a very close runner-up.
- Any Video Converter Free.
- Free YouTube Download.
- aTube Catcher.
What website can I use to download YouTube videos?
- y2mate. y2mate is another (rather simple) YouTube to MP4 converter.
- Videoder. Videoder is a free video downloader available for Windows and Android.
- Gihosoft TubeGet.
How do I download YouTube videos to my Mac legally?
How can I download videos from YouTube without the app?
- Go to App Store, download Document, tap it to run.
- Copy the YouTube video URL.
- Then paste the YouTube video URL into ddownr.
- Choose output and download the YouTube video.
- Then go to Documents>Downloads, find the YouTube video and play.
Why can’t I download YouTube videos on my laptop with premium?
Download using YouTube Premium There is one big caveat though: you can only do it using the official YouTube or YouTube Gaming apps, which means you can’t use Premium to download videos to your computer – only to a phone or tablet. To download simply open the app and head to the video you want to download.
How do I download and save a YouTube video to my computer?
Can you go to jail for downloading music from YouTube converters?
Can you go to jail for downloading music from youtube converters? Downloading music off of YouTube is a crime. The crime is a copyright violation. It is conceivable that, if you are found out, you could be charged with a crime and/or sued (for a substantial amount of money per song) by the copyright holder.
What happens if you download a YouTube video?
These videos can be downloaded via mobile data or Wi-Fi network. … Any video downloaded can only be played offline for up to 48 hours. After this, you will have to find a working Internet connection and re-sync the video with YouTube app for any changes and availability status.
Can I copy other people’s YouTube videos?
If content is subject to the protection of copyright law, the owner will have exclusive rights to the content. … Therefore, you can copy a video idea from YouTube without infringing copyright, but you cannot use substantial clips without permission.
Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore 2020?
Why Can’t I Download YouTube Videos Anymore. According to YouTube’s Terms and Conditions, users are not allowed to download any videos from YouTube. Rather than download videos, YouTube wants its users to develop loyalty to the platform. … This is the primary reason why you can’t download videos from YouTube.