- In the YouTube app, find the video you want to save.
- Tap the three vertical dots next to the video name.
- Tap Share > Copy link.
- Switch to Safari and go to DownVids.net.
- Double-tap in the box to paste the URL.
- Make sure to set the file type to .
- Tap Download.
You asked, how do I download a YouTube video to my Mac using Safari? Press Command-Option-A to produce Safari‘s Activity window. In this window you’ll see the name of the video followed by the word YouTube. In the list of links below look for an entry of several megabytes that appears to be loading. Option-double-click on it and it will download to your Mac as an flv file.
Also, can you download videos on safari? Although Safari is the default browser for the iPhone and iPad, there is no direct way to download videos on Apple mobile devices. Instead, there are apps that support video downloading, such as Documents by Readdle. The app’s built-in web browser allows you to download videos to an internal storage area.
Amazingly, can you download YouTube videos on browser? Go to YouTube on your Web browser and open the video you want to download for offline viewing. Copy the video URL from the address bar at the top and go to Save From Net website. Paste the video link in the Just insert a link box. Doing so will parse the YouTube video and bring it up.
Subsequently, how do I save a YouTube video from the Web?
- 1 . ByClick Downloader.
- VDownloader. VDownloader is an old acquaintance of anyone who’s ever needed to download YouTube videos or even download Vimeo videos – another famous video platform.
- Yoo Download.
Using ClipGrab. Go to https://clipgrab.org and click Free Download. ClipGrab is a free Mac app that lets you save YouTube videos to your computer. ClipGrab is a good alternative to QuickTime because you won’t have to sit through the video while it records—you’ll just enter the URL and the app does the work.
- 1 How can I save a YouTube video to my Mac?
- 2 Where is download folder in Safari?
- 3 How can I download videos from iOS?
- 4 How do I save a video from Safari to my camera roll?
- 5 Can you download YouTube videos to watch offline 2021?
- 6 What is the best YouTube downloader?
- 7 How can I download YouTube videos to my computer to watch offline?
- 8 Can you download a YouTube video to iPhone?
- 9 Is downloading YouTube videos illegal?
- 10 How can I safely download videos from YouTube?
- 11 How do I download YouTube videos to my macbook air for free?
How can I save a YouTube video to my Mac?
Just press Command + Shift + 5 to bring up the screen recording options. You can select a window or record the entire screen, and change the options to include audio from your Mac’s microphone. The best program for downloading YouTube videos on Mac in high quality formats is 4K Video Downloader.
Where is download folder in Safari?
Open the “Settings” app and go to Safari > Downloads. If you can’t find the browser on your phone, try using Apple’s Spotlight search to locate it. Here, switch the selection to “On My iPhone” or “On My iPad” depending on your device. By default, Safari will pick the “Downloads” folder.
How can I download videos from iOS?
How do I save a video from Safari to my camera roll?
To download a video/image, open the file on the player page, then tap the file to reveal the three dots (menu). Select Save to Camera Roll and then choose if you’d like to save the original full resolution clip or a proxy version.
Can you download YouTube videos to watch offline 2021?
With YouTube Premium you can watch YouTube offline using either the YouTube or YouTube Music app, and watch auto-downloaded videos in the YouTube Kids app. Note, though, that the videos are stored encrypted on your device and can only be watched within YouTube’s apps.
What is the best YouTube downloader?
- 4K Video Downloader. Fast, free and flexible – the most versatile YouTube downloader.
- WinX YouTube Downloader. Clear, powerful and well designed – a very close runner-up.
- Any Video Converter Free.
- Free YouTube Download.
- aTube Catcher.
How can I download YouTube videos to my computer to watch offline?
Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option). Do note that if the video isn’t available for offline viewing, it will have a crossed Add to Offline button.
Can you download a YouTube video to iPhone?
Once you’re subscribed to YouTube Premium, simply start watching a video in the YouTube iOS app. Below the video, you’ll see a Download button. Tap Download and then pick the video quality of your choice. A checkmark will appear below the video when it’s finished downloading.
Is downloading YouTube videos illegal?
When Is Downloading YouTube Videos Illegal? In the United States, copyright law dictates that it is illegal to make a copy of content if you do not have the permission of the copyright owner. … As such, downloading TV series, movies, sports clips, or any other copyrighted content on YouTube is breaking the law.
How can I safely download videos from YouTube?
How do I download YouTube videos to my macbook air for free?
- Go to visit YouTube Video and MP3 Downloader.
- The webpage will detect your browser automatically.
- Download and install the extension.
- Go to YouTube and play the video you want to download.
- Now you should see there is a Download button under the video.