- In the YouTube app, find the video you want to save.
- Tap the three vertical dots next to the video name.
- Tap Share > Copy link.
- Switch to Safari and go to DownVids.net.
- Double-tap in the box to paste the URL.
- Make sure to set the file type to .
- Tap Download.
People ask also, how do I download a YouTube video to my Macbook Air using Safari?
- Download the app here. Install it to your app directory.
- Copy the URL of a YouTube video. You can either do it from the address bar, or from the “Share” button.
- In Airy, there is a text box.
- Select the format that you want for the files.
- Press Download.
You asked, how do I download YouTube videos to my Mac 2020? Using ClipGrab. Go to https://clipgrab.org and click Free Download. ClipGrab is a free Mac app that lets you save YouTube videos to your computer. ClipGrab is a good alternative to QuickTime because you won’t have to sit through the video while it records—you’ll just enter the URL and the app does the work.
You asked, how can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone 2020?
- Launch the YouTube app on your iOS device and play the video you want to download.
- Click “Download” to save the YouTube video to your iPhone or iPad.
- When it has done, tap “Library” > “Downloads” to check the downloaded videos.
Quick Answer, can you download YouTube videos on browser? Go to YouTube on your Web browser and open the video you want to download for offline viewing. Copy the video URL from the address bar at the top and go to Save From Net website. Paste the video link in the Just insert a link box. Doing so will parse the YouTube video and bring it up.Watch YouTube Videos Offline on PC or Mac with Browser Extension. Using desktop software to save a YouTube video to computer needs the URL of the video. But if you use a browser extension, all you need to do is click the “Download” button. … Therefore, you can download videos in YouTube without copying the URL.
- 1 How do I save YouTube videos to my Macbook?
- 2 How can I download YouTube videos 2021 for free?
- 3 What is the best YouTube downloader?
- 4 What is the best way to download YouTube videos?
- 5 How do I download a YouTube video to my iPhone?
- 6 Which app is best for downloading YouTube videos iPhone?
- 7 Can I save a YouTube video to my iPhone?
- 8 How can I download YouTube videos to my computer to watch offline?
- 9 Can you download YouTube videos to watch offline on Iphone?
- 10 Is downloading YouTube videos illegal?
- 11 How do I convert YouTube videos to MP4 on Mac?
How do I save YouTube videos to my Macbook?
Just press Command + Shift + 5 to bring up the screen recording options. You can select a window or record the entire screen, and change the options to include audio from your Mac’s microphone. The best program for downloading YouTube videos on Mac in high quality formats is 4K Video Downloader.
How can I download YouTube videos 2021 for free?
- Open the YouTube website and choose a video you want to download.
- Click on the video to open it, and a “Download Option” will instantly pop up underneath the video.
- Click on the “Download option” and choose your preferred video format and resolution.
What is the best YouTube downloader?
- 4K Video Downloader. Fast, free and flexible – the most versatile YouTube downloader.
- WinX YouTube Downloader. Clear, powerful and well designed – a very close runner-up.
- Any Video Converter Free.
- Free YouTube Download.
- aTube Catcher.
What is the best way to download YouTube videos?
- y2mate. y2mate is another (rather simple) YouTube to MP4 converter.
- Videoder. Videoder is a free video downloader available for Windows and Android.
- Gihosoft TubeGet.
How do I download a YouTube video to my iPhone?
Which app is best for downloading YouTube videos iPhone?
- iDownloader. iDownloader is a good app to download YouTube videos to iPhone.
- Video Saver PRO+ You can also use Video Saver PRO+ to directly download media to your iPhone.
- TubeMate. TubeMate is an app for Android and iPhone users.
- YTD Download.
Can I save a YouTube video to my iPhone?
As soon as the video window shrinks down, tap and hold your finger on the video window itself. After a moment, a menu will appear. … Now, if you wish to save the video directly to your phone, tap the “Videos” tab on the bottom of the screen, tap and hold the video icon and then click “Save to Camera Roll.” Tada!
How can I download YouTube videos to my computer to watch offline?
Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option). Do note that if the video isn’t available for offline viewing, it will have a crossed Add to Offline button.
Can you download YouTube videos to watch offline on Iphone?
In select locations, certain videos on the YouTube mobile app are available to download for offline playback. These videos can be watched during periods of low or no connectivity. You’ll find these videos in the Library tab. … Downloaded videos can be played offline for up to 48 hours.
Is downloading YouTube videos illegal?
When Is Downloading YouTube Videos Illegal? In the United States, copyright law dictates that it is illegal to make a copy of content if you do not have the permission of the copyright owner. … As such, downloading TV series, movies, sports clips, or any other copyrighted content on YouTube is breaking the law.
How do I convert YouTube videos to MP4 on Mac?
- Launch the YouTube to mp4 converter.
- Copy the YouTube video link.
- Select ‘Paste.
- Choose Convert to MP4.
- Click the ‘Download’ button.
- Wait for the software to convert your YouTube video to MP4 format.