As of now, the video will only be stored in the app folder. If you wish to save it to your phone’s camera roll, then go to the saved video section and click on the information (“i“) icon. From here, just tap on the option of “Save to camera roll.” In no time, the selected video will be saved to the camera roll.
Also the question is, How do you Download YouTube videos onto your camera roll?
- Open the Google Chrome web browser on your Android device.
- Go to y2mate.com.
- In the search bar on this website, search for the YouTube video you want to download.
- When you see the video you want to download, tap the green Download button underneath it.
Beside above, How can I Download YouTube videos to my iPhone 2021?
- Launch the YouTube app on your iOS device and play the video you want to download.
- Click “Download” to save the YouTube video to your iPhone or iPad.
- When it has done, tap “Library” > “Downloads” to check the downloaded videos.
Considering this, How do I convert YouTube videos to my iPhone?
- Step 1: Get the YouTube link to the video.
- Step 2: Enter the URL of the video on Snappea Online.
- Step 3: Save MP3 from YouTube to iPhone.
People ask also, How do you save YouTube videos to your iPhone camera roll without the app?
How do I download YouTube videos to my iPhone for free?
Can you download YouTube videos 2021?
Open the YouTube website and choose a video you want to download. Click on the video to open it, and a “Download Option” will instantly pop up underneath the video. Click on the “Download option” and choose your preferred video format and resolution.
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone app?
Go to YouTube Tap on the video to show the controls, then tap the share icon (an arrow pointing right). Now tap Copy Link. Return to the Documents app, and tap in the Link box just below the savefrom.net logo. Tap again to bring up the Paste option and tap that to paste in the URL you copied from the YouTube app.
What is the best YouTube downloader?
- 4K Video Downloader. Fast, free and flexible – the most versatile YouTube downloader.
- WinX YouTube Downloader. Clear, powerful and well designed – a very close runner-up.
- Any Video Converter Free.
- Free YouTube Download.
- aTube Catcher.
How do I save YouTube videos to my camera roll 2021?
Tap the three-dot in the lower-right corner of the video and then select Download. Open the File Go app to locate the YouTube video. Tap Download to save the YouTube video to Camera Roll.
How can I Download YouTube videos without any app?
- Go to the Youtube video you want to download.
- Let the video play for at least a few seconds.
- Type in http://ss and then the youtube video URL: ie.
- Click on the Green Download button and you’re done!
Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore 2021?
Rather than download videos, YouTube wants its users to develop loyalty to the platform. The longer an individual stays on the YouTube platform, the more number of ads they see. And these ads bring in revenues for YouTube. This is the primary reason why you can’t download videos from YouTube.
What is the best way to download YouTube videos?
- KeepVid. Let’s start off with the most basic (and one of the most popular) tools.
- y2mate. y2mate is another (rather simple) YouTube to MP4 converter.
- 4K Video Downloader.
- YT Cutter.
Is it legal to download YouTube videos?
For personal use, no it is not illegal to download YouTube video. But it is immoral. Taking steps to avoid video-streaming quality issues and overstepping your data-downloading limit are common sense, and avoiding advertising is not illegal (ad-blockers are the bane of our industry, too).
Which app is best for downloading YouTube videos iPhone?
- iDownloader. iDownloader is a good app to download YouTube videos to iPhone.
- Video Saver PRO+ You can also use Video Saver PRO+ to directly download media to your iPhone.
- TubeMate. TubeMate is an app for Android and iPhone users.
- YTD Download.
Can you download MP3 directly to iPhone?
You cannot currently download a MP3 file from your web browser and put it straight into iTunes on your phone. The only way to do this is to download the MP3 file to your desktop or laptop computer and place the MP3 file in iTunes on your computer and then sync the music with your iPhone.