- Go to visit YouTube Video and MP3 Downloader.
- The webpage will detect your browser automatically.
- Download and install the extension.
- Go to YouTube and play the video you want to download.
- Now you should see there is a Download button under the video.
Amazingly, how do I download YouTube videos to my Mac for free?
- Free YouTube Downloader. This is a highly recommended tool to download YouTube videos on macOS 10.14.
- Airy. This app is one of the top free YouTube downloaders for Mojave.
- Any Video Converter.
- MacX YouTube Video Downloader.
- ClipGrab for Mac.
- WinX HD Video Converter for Mac.
Likewise, how do I download YouTube videos to my Macbook?
- Download TubeMate and install on your Android phone.
- Open TubeMate and search for a YouTube video.
- Tap the green Download button.
- Choose from the list of quality and format options.
- Tap the Downloads List icon in the bottom menu to find your video.
Best answer for this question, how do I download videos to my Macbook Pro?
Quick Answer, what is the best YouTube Downloader for Mac?
- Airy Video Downloader.
- WinX HD.
- Softorino YouTube Converter 2.
- Wondershare YouTube Downloader.
- iTube Studio.
- MacX YouTube Downloader.
- PullTube for Mac.
- 4K Video Downloader.
- Step 1: Get 4K Video Downloader.
- Step 2: Copy and paste the video URL.
- Step 3: Choose the quality and format.
- Step 4: Download the YouTube video.
How do I download a YouTube video to my computer without an app?
- YouTubeMP4. This online tool is one of the easiest ways to download YouTube videos without any software.
How do I download a YouTube video onto my laptop?
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader (if it’s not already running).
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.
How do I download and save a YouTube video?
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone 2021?
- Launch the YouTube app on your iOS device and play the video you want to download.
- Click “Download” to save the YouTube video to your iPhone or iPad.
- When it has done, tap “Library” > “Downloads” to check the downloaded videos.
How do I find downloads on Macbook Pro?
You can easily access the Downloads folder is easily accessed from Finder’s sidebar. If you don’t see it under Favorites, go to Finder > Preferences, and turn it on in the Sidebar tab. You can also quickly get to it from Go > Downloads (Option+Command+L). The Downloads folder is aptly named.
What is the best free video downloader for Mac?
- iFunia YouTube Downloader (Mac)
- VDownloader (Windows, macOS)
- QDownloader.io (web tool)
- Keepv.id (web tool)
- aTube Catcher (Windows)
- Freemake (Windows, macOS)
- ClipGrab (Windows, Mac)
- Get Tube (Mac)
How do I download an embedded video on a Mac?
- Preparation: Download and install VideoProc on your Windows or Mac computers.
- Launch the program, and click the Download icon from the main screen.
- Click Add Video, and paste the link of the website page that contains the video you want to download.
Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore 2020?
Why Can’t I Download YouTube Videos Anymore. According to YouTube’s Terms and Conditions, users are not allowed to download any videos from YouTube. Rather than download videos, YouTube wants its users to develop loyalty to the platform. … This is the primary reason why you can’t download videos from YouTube.
Is there a YouTube app for Macbook Pro?
There is no need for a separate app dedicated to just YouTube on a Mac. You can open a browser to a specific page with a single click.
How do I download 4K video on Mac?
- Install and open 4K Video Downloader.
- Copy the link to the playlist from the address bar in your browser.
- Click Paste Link in 4K Video Downloader.
- Click Download playlist to download it in full.
- Select the format and quality.
- Click the Download button.
- That’s it!
How can I download YouTube videos 2021?
- Head to The Video. Open YouTube on your browser and head to the video you want to download.
- Add ‘ss’ In The URL. Next, you need to edit the URL in the text editor provided by YouTube. Simply, enter ‘ss’ after ‘www. ‘ but before ‘youtube.com. ‘
- Go to the Download Site.