- Open the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap and hold the HomePod icon.
- Scroll down and tap Create Stereo Pair.
- Select the HomePods you’d like to pair together.
- Adjust the audio output so they’re assigned to the correct channels.
People ask also, does HomePod work with Samsung TV? You must connect your Samsung TV to an Apple TV and then route the ATVs audio to Homepod. That’s the only way of making it work. We don’t recommend this approach, though. Because you can use the Homepod with your iPhone or an iPad.
Best answer for this question, how do I connect HomePod to my TV? Select the HomePod or stereo pair that you want to use for home theater audio. With iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: In the Home app, press and hold Apple TV, then scroll down and tap Default Audio Output. Select the HomePod or stereo pair that you want to use for home theater audio. Tap Back, then tap Done.
Additionally, how do I set Apple home on my Samsung TV?
- Go to the Home App.
- Select Add accessory.
- Click ‘Don’t Have a Code or Can’t scan? ‘
- The TV will appear in nearby accessories.
- Select it and follow the steps.
Considering this, can I connect my HomePod mini to my TV? Connect HomePod Minis to your Apple TV To create a surround-sound system, you’ll use AirPlay to send the Apple TV’s sound to the HomePod Minis. Press and hold the home button on the Siri remote to open the control center. Select the audio controls button and a list of available audio devices will appear.As the name implies, the main difference between the two devices is the size. Standing just under 8.5cm tall, HomePod mini is less than half the height of the standard HomePod. It very much shares its sibling’s design DNA, but in the same breath it also looks quite different.
How do I connect my HomePod to my WIFI?
How do I put my HomePod Mini in pairing mode?
- Launch the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both HomePod speakers are in the same room.
- Touch and hold one of the HomePods.
- Swipe up and tap the cog icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Use as Stereo Pair and follow the onscreen instructions.
Is Apple discontinuing the HomePod?
We are discontinuing the original HomePod, it will continue to be available while supplies last through the Apple Online Store, Apple Retail Stores, and Apple Authorized Resellers. Apple will provide HomePod customers with software updates and service and support through Apple Care.
Can I use my HomePod as a Bluetooth speaker?
Though HomePod is designed to work with an Apple Music subscription, it is able to play content from third-party services from an iOS device or a Mac using peer-to-peer AirPlay. … HomePod also does not work as a standard Bluetooth speaker with non-Apple devices using a Bluetooth connection.
How do I set up AirPlay on my TV?
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Open Control Center:
- Tap Screen Mirroring .
- Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list.
How do I connect my HomePod mini to my Samsung Smart TV?
Will my Samsung TV get AirPlay?
With AirPlay 2 available on select Samsung TV models (2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021), you’ll be able to stream shows, movies, and music, and even cast images from all your Apple devices directly to your TV. You can also cast to your Samsung Smart Monitor!
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my HomePod mini?
Can you connect HomePod to PS5?
You can’t. PS5 doesn’t have AirPlay.
Can I connect HomePod to LG TV?
The HomePod cannot be connected directly to a TV. As a wireless Bluetooth device, HomePod must connect to an Apple TV device via AirPlay to play audio from a television.
Can you use a HomePod mini without a HomePod?
Stereo Sound Even though the two speakers act as one, each HomePod communicates with each other so that only one speaker responds to Siri requests. While both HomePod and HomePod mini support this stereo pair capability, you cannot pair a HomePod mini and an original HomePod together.