You can find the Downloads folder by going to the Users folder on your Mac’s hard drive and clicking User. You’ll see it listed along with folders for Desktop, Documents, Movies, Music, Pictures, and Public. To change where the downloads go, go to Safari‘s Preferences and select General.
Similarly, how do I view downloads in Safari? To see the list of your Safari downloads, simply open the browser and click on the View tab in the upper menu. Select Show Downloads. Another way to quickly see your downloads is to click directly on the downwards arrow in the top right corner of Safari browser menu.
Also the question is, how do I see downloads on Safari iPhone? You can tap on the “Downloads” tab to view all downloads. Tap on the “Files” button from the bottom-left corner to switch to the file manager. From here, tap on the “Downloads” folder to see your downloaded file. You can tap on the download to preview it in the app.
Also know, why won’t Safari show my downloads? If it is an option in your View->”Customize Toolbar” buttons, drag it to your toolbar (otherwise it is kept there, in toolbar, by default – since item 2 is okay) Make sure Safari->Preferences->General->”Remove download list items” is set as “Manually” Downloading anything to keep something in ‘download list’.
Additionally, how do I view downloads on my iPhone?
- Start the Files app, which looks like a blue folder on a white background.
- In the Browse section, tap a location where you want to browse.
- Tap to open subfolders as needed to find the file you want.
- Tap the file you want to open.
You can find your downloads on your Android device in your My Files app (called File Manager on some phones), which you can find in the device’s App Drawer. Unlike iPhone, app downloads are not stored on the home screen of your Android device, and can be found with an upward swipe on the home screen.
- 1 How can I see my download history?
- 2 Where do PDF Downloads go on iPhone?
- 3 How do I find the files folder on my iPhone?
- 4 Why can’t Safari download a file on my iPhone?
- 5 How do I restore downloads in Safari?
- 6 Why are my documents not downloading?
- 7 How do I resume my Safari downloads on my iPhone?
- 8 How do I download files on my iPhone?
- 9 How do I find hidden files on my iPhone?
- 10 Where do I find downloads on my iPad?
- 11 Where is Apple download folder?
How can I see my download history?
To access the Downloads folder, launch the default File Manager app and towards the top, you’ll see the “Download history” option. You should now see the file you recently downloaded with a date and time. If you tap on the “More” option at the top right, you can do more with your downloaded files.
Where do PDF Downloads go on iPhone?
How do I find the files folder on my iPhone?
- Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen, then tap an item on the Browse screen. If you don’t see the Browse screen, tap Browse again.
- To open a file, location, or folder, tap it.
Why can’t Safari download a file on my iPhone?
If you receive a file via [Open in Browser] after entering a share-link in the Safari mobile web browser, it may be difficult to download the file, because the file that you want to download is a large file or the file has a file format or codec not supported by iOS.
How do I restore downloads in Safari?
Thankfully, there is a way to recover from an accidentally-cleared Downloads window, and it’s amazingly easy. Just hit Command-Z (Edit: Undo) while the Downloads window is active, and your list will magically pop back into existence.
Why are my documents not downloading?
1] Check your Internet connection and ensure that it is in working condition. 2] Clear Internet Cache, Temporary Files, Cookies, History, etc, using the Disk Cleanup tool, CCleaner, or the built-in browser UI, restart your computer and try again. 3] Choose a different download location and see if that helps.
How do I resume my Safari downloads on my iPhone?
- To pause or stop it, click on the small “X” button to the right of the progress bar.
- To resume, click on the circular arrow that’s replaced the “x” button.
- By contrast, Firefox does this slightly differently.
- To pause it, click on the little button with the two vertical bars.
How do I download files on my iPhone?
Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following: Transfer a file from your iPhone to your computer: Select the file you want to transfer in the list on the right, click “Save to,” select where you want to save the file, then click Save To.
- Go to your Photos app and visit the Albums tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see the Other Albums section and select the Hidden link.
- Here are displayed all the photos and videos hidden on your phone.
- To restore these files, you can select them one by one and then click the Unhide option.
Where do I find downloads on my iPad?
- Launch Files on your iPad.
- Tap on Browse.
- Make sure to select iCloud Drive from the Locations side panel.
- Locate the Downloads folder and tap it.
- Tap on a file to view it.
- If you want to share the file, tap on the Share button in the top right corner to bring up the Share Sheet.
Where is Apple download folder?
You can easily access the Downloads folder is easily accessed from Finder’s sidebar. If you don’t see it under Favorites, go to Finder > Preferences, and turn it on in the Sidebar tab. You can also quickly get to it from Go > Downloads (Option+Command+L). The Downloads folder is aptly named.