- Pick up your Home phone handset, wait for a dial tone, then dial *98.
- When asked to enter your password for the first time, enter your 10-digit phone number.
- Follow the recorded instructions to:
Also know, How do I activate Voicemail on my iPhone?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone app > Voicemail. (lower-right).
- Tap Set Up Now.
- Enter a password then tap Done.
- Re-enter the password then tap Done.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
- Tap Record to begin.
- When finished, tap Stop.
- To complete, tap ‘Done’ or ‘Save’.
Also, Why can’t I access my Telus Voicemail? If you can’t access your voicemail or the system is not responding, verify that your phone is set to tone and not pulse. To activate tone: On your phone, look for a switch that allows you to set your phone to tone. This is typically located along the sides of the phone.
Likewise, How do I set up Voicemail on iPhone 11 Telus?
- Select 4 for Personal Options.
- Select 3 for Greetings.
- Select 3 for an Extended Absence Greeting.
- Select the number sign to Record the greeting.
- Select a greeting (maximum 1 minute) and press the # key to end recording.
- Select the # key to accept the greeting.
People ask also, How do you setup your voicemail?
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Tap Record a greeting.
- Tap Record .
- Record your greeting and when you’re done, tap Stop .
- Choose what you want to do with the recording: To listen to the recording, tap Play .
- 1 How do I access my voicemail?
- 2 Why can’t I set up voicemail on iPhone?
- 3 Where are iPhone voicemail settings?
- 4 How do I fix my voicemail on my iPhone?
- 5 How do I set up voicemail on my home phone?
- 6 How do I remotely access my voicemail?
- 7 How do I check my voicemail on my home phone?
- 8 How do I get my voicemail list on my iPhone?
- 9 Can you have 2 voicemails on iPhone?
- 10 How do I setup a voicemail password on my iPhone?
- 11 Why is my voicemail not working?
How do I access my voicemail?
The easiest way to check your Android voicemail is to open up your phone’s dial pad — the pad you use to enter phone numbers — and hold down the number “1.” If you look closely, it should even have a little icon that looks like a tape recording below it. You’ll be taken immediately to your voicemail inbox.
Why can’t I set up voicemail on iPhone?
If you can’t set up Visual Voicemail, contact your carrier to make sure that your plan supports the feature. … Check your Visual Voicemail after each step: Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS. Check for a carrier-bundle update: Go to Settings > General > About.
Where are iPhone voicemail settings?
Tap “Phone” on your iPhone’s “Home” screen and tap “Voicemail” to access your voice-mail settings. Tap “Greeting” and select “Default” if you wish to use the default greeting for your voice mails. Click “Custom” if you want to create a personalized greeting, and tap “Record” to say your greeting.
How do I fix my voicemail on my iPhone?
- Verify that Voicemail is set up on your iPhone.
- Try calling your voicemail directly.
- Force close and reopen the Phone app.
- Toggle Cellular Service on and off.
- Switch on and switch off Airplane Mode.
- Restart your iPhone to fix your voicemail not working.
- Check for and install a Carrier Settings update.
How do I set up voicemail on my home phone?
Dial *98 from your home phone. If you are away from home, dial your access number and follow the prompts, or dial your phone number, then press the * key when you hear the greeting. Enter your PIN and follow the prompts. Note: Depending on how you set up your voicemail box, you might be asked to enter your PIN.
How do I remotely access my voicemail?
- Call Your Number. To begin, all you have to do is use any landline or mobile phone to call your number.
- Press the Star or Hash Key. Once you have called the number, you will likely need to press the star (*) key.
- Enter your Mailbox Pin.
- Common Issues.
How do I check my voicemail on my home phone?
On an Android phone, a voicemail icon will appear at the top left of your screen in the Status area if you have an unread voicemail. Swipe your finger down from the top of the screen to view your notifications and then press New Voicemail. Your phone will dial the voice mailbox.
How do I get my voicemail list on my iPhone?
Apple Visual Voicemail is a quick & easy way to scan & manage voicemails on screen. Simply tap the voicemail icon on your iPhone to see all your voicemails as a list on your screen. No more calling up to listen to your messages.
Can you have 2 voicemails on iPhone?
Answer: A: Answer: A: Since VoiceMail is carrier specific and the data is stored in their respective servers against your number, it is possible to store different voice mails. Depending on which number you get a call the voice mail against the number gets activated by the carrier.
How do I setup a voicemail password on my iPhone?
Change your greeting: Tap Voicemail, then tap Greeting. Change your voicemail password: Go to Settings > Phone > Change Voicemail Password, then enter the new password.
Why is my voicemail not working?
In many cases, an update to your carrier’s voicemail app or settings can resolve the issue, but don’t forget to call your voicemail number to check if it is set up correctly. Once you’ve set up your voicemail, you’re free to switch off when you need to. There are other ways you can stay in contact, however.