Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Then press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Finally, press and hold the Side button until the Recovery Mode screen appears. Do not release the Side button when you see the Apple logo as you need to enter recovery mode to restore your device.
You asked, how do I unlock my disabled iPhone XS Max?
- Connect your iPhone XS Max to the computer that you synced with it before.
- Open iTunes on that computer then wait for it to sync your iPhone and create a backup.
- After the sync and backup process, click the button to Restore [Your Device].
As many you asked, how do you Undisable iPhone XS Max without iTunes?
Frequent question, how do you unlock a disabled iPhone XS Max without iTunes or iCloud or computer?
Likewise, how do I get my iPhone out of Disabled mode?
- Connect the iPhone to the computer that you normally use to sync with iTunes, then launch iTunes.
- Right-click on the iPhone icon in the left pane, then click “Back Up.”
- Select “Restore” when the backup finishes to restore your iPhone and exit disabled mode.
Can iPhone XS Max be unlocked?
Your iPhone XS Max may as you to input your icloud information, and you are ready to use your factory unlocked iPhone XS Max device. Once unlocked, the status is permanently unlocked in the Apple back end. It will never locked up again, even after updating your firmware.
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone 12 without iTunes?
How can I bypass my iPhone passcode without iTunes?
How do I Undisable my iPhone Without iTunes?
To fix a disabled iPhone or iPad without iTunes, you have to erase your device. Click on the “Erase iPhone” option and confirm your selection. Wait for a while as the “Find My iPhone” feature will remotely erase your iOS device. Needless to say, it will also disable its lock.
How do I get my iPhone out of disabled without a computer?
One way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without computer is to use Apple’s Find My iPhone service. It allows you to remotely perform actions on an iOS device. All you need to do is access either the website or the app on another device and you will be able to unlock the device.
Who can unlock my disabled iPhone?
How do you unlock a disabled iPhone With iCloud?
- On your computer, open a browser and visit icloud.com/find.
- Log in with your Apple ID and password.
- Select All Devices at the top.
- Click on the device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch) of yours that is currently disabled.
- Click Erase iPhone, then confirm.
Why does my iPhone say disabled for 23 million minutes?
Conclusion. If your iOS device says you need to wait for 24 or 25 million minutes to unlock it, please don’t smash it against the wall. The device simply reset its internal clock to the Unix Epoch. To fix the issue, insert a valid SIM card or force your terminal into Recovery Mode.
Can you fix a disabled iPhone?
Fixing “iPhone is Disabled. … Connect the iPhone to a computer it has synced to before with a USB cable and launch iTunes. Choose “Sync” in iTunes and enter the proper passcode when requested to unlock the device, this backs up the iPhone to the computer. Choose “Restore” to restore the iPhone from the most recent backup.
How do I get my iPhone 12 out of Disabled mode?
Why does my iPhone XS Max keep disabling?
This error typically occurs when you enter an incorrect passcode on your iPhone in six consecutive times. When this happens, you’ll be locked out and your iPhone is disabled.