- Plug the Lightning to USB cable that came with your iPhone into the Lightning connector on the case.
- Plug the other end of the cable into an Apple USB power adapter, then plug the adapter into a power outlet.
- You’ll see an amber status light while the case is charging.
Best answer for this question, do battery cases ruin iPhone battery? All lithium-ion batteries will degrade normally over time. … Similarly, having a Smart Battery case on a charged iPhone won’t kill its battery. That’s because, as we’ve covered, a battery‘s degradation all comes down to how many “charge” cycles you put it through.
People ask also, is the Apple battery case always charging? Your iPhone will always charge before the case if the battery is low, and once the iPhone’s battery is full, the case will charge. You can also charge the case all on its own without your iPhone inside using any of these charging methods.
Similarly, how long does it take to charge Apple battery case? A fully depleted charger case takes about 3 to 4 hours to be charged 100% again. That’s why as soon as I use the charger case I make sure that I plug it back in and fully charge it again.
Correspondingly, how do I reset my iPhone battery case?
- Turn on your charging case.
- Turn ON Airplane Mode.
- Turn OFF your phone by pressing the sleep/wake button until the screen turns black and a slider appears.
- Switch your iPhone ON by holding down the sleep/wake button again, then, turn airplane mode OFF.
Using A Backup Battery Phone Case But as we mentioned, heat is bad for a battery, and a phone case that doubles as a charger is both going to emit heat itself and cause your battery to warm up while charging. On top of that, as we just noted, the case will then trap the heat.
Are battery cases worth it?
This one’s for the road warriors. A quality battery case should do a few things. For one, it should provide plenty of extra juice for your phone. Fortunately, many have a few thousand milliamp-hours worth of energy. Since they’re also cases, they should protect your phone as well.
Why is my charging case not charging my phone?
If your Smart Battery Case won’t charge or charges slowly Unplug your Lightning to USB cable from power, and then plug it back in. If your iPhone is attached to the case, remove the case. Then try to charge your iPhone and your case separately.
How do you stop an Apple charging case from charging?
It is normal for your iPhone to continue charging whenever the Smart Battery Case has a charge. This will not harm the battery in your iPhone and it is not possible to “turn off” the case.
Why is my Mophie not charging my phone?
If your mophie powerstation is not charging follow these troubleshooting steps: … Do not plug it in to a charging station, power strip or extension cord. Change the charging cable or wall adapter. Move the charging cable to a different wall outlet.
How do I see the percentage of battery on my iPhone?
How long does it take a Mophie to fully charge?
How long will the charge last? The charge will last about a day, considering it takes an amount of 12 hours to fully charge.
How do you charge a battery case?
Plug your Lightning to USB Cable into the port on the power adapter. Then plug in your Smart Battery Case on the Lightning end. If your phone is inside the Smart Battery Case, the iPhone will charge first, and once it reaches 80 percent, the Smart Battery Case starts charging.
Why is the battery on my phone draining so fast?
Your battery drains much faster when it’s hot, even when not in use. This kind of drain can damage your battery. You don’t need to teach your phone the battery’s capacity by going from full charge to zero, or zero to full. We recommend you occasionally drain your battery to under 10% and then charge it fully overnight.
How do you reset a charging case?
- Put your AirPods in their charging case, and close the lid.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Open the lid of your charging case.
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Bluetooth and tap the “i” icon next to your AirPods.
- Tap Forget This Device, and tap again to confirm.
How do I get a battery widget?
To access it, switch to Today view on the iPhone, accessible by swiping right on the Home screen or Lock screen. If the Batteries widget isn’t already there, scroll to the bottom, tap Edit, and tap the green + button to the left of Batteries in the list.
What kills phone battery?
- Your brightness level is too high.
- You have apps running in the background.
- You have too many push notifications on.
- You have all of your location services turned on.
- You have your phone roaming for hotspots when you’re off Wi-Fi.